Kodi is the best app for playing or streaming movies, music, TV shows. But sometimes we face problems with continuous buffering, low-quality streaming, and usual hang-ups. When we clear the cache on Kodi, it performs Kodi fast and responsive.
Now in this article, we will show you how to clear your cache on Kodi on any device:-
- To download the Merlin Wizard add-on, we require the SuperRepo repository. You can get the Repo from here.
- Now, open the Kodi and go to the “Ads-ons” tab. Now you have to choose the “Install from ZIP file” option in the Ads-ons tab.
3. A browser window will open. Now search for the downloaded folder and tap on the SuperRepo ZIP file. Then this repository will installed on Kodi.
4. Now move back to the “Add-ons” tab, and you have to open the “Install from Repository” option.
5. A new screen will open then choose the “SuperRepo Repositories [Krpton][v7]” option.
6. You are now in the SuperRepo repository window. After that, click on the “Add-on repository” and you have to open the “SuperRepo All [Krpton][v7]” option.
7. Now at the bottom click on the “Install” button and wait until your installation is not complete.
8. Now you have to move back again to the “Ads-ons” tab, and you have to open again the “Install from Repository” option. Now open “SuperRepo All[Krypton][v7]” option this time.
9. A new screen will open. Then on the screen, open the “Program Add-ons” option.
10. A new page will open. Scroll down that page and seek for the “Merlin Wizard” option.
11. Now, you have to click on the “Merlin Wizard” and open it. After that, select the “Install” button.
12. When the installation is complete. At the bottom, select the “Open” button. Then wait for a while, it will start the process.
13. A new page will open. Tap on the “Tool Box” button.
14. Now at the bottom, you will notice the “cache button.” Click on that option to remove all the cache in the Kodi.
15. If you need to delete packages and thumbnails, then you have to select the “Delete Packages” and “Delete Thumbnails.”
16. When you are done. Click on the “Exit” button. This will clear the cache from the Kodi.